Thursday, August 02, 2012

Dear Manong Anonymouse - 4

Dear Manong Anonymouse,

Loi and I celebrating our anniversary by booking a trip to Orlando, Florida. We would like to goes to Disneyworld because Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck was my favorite in my youth when I was a child.

I contacted the hotel and ask for a room with a seaside view. Unfortunately, the hotel gave us a street view and they said they had no seaside view.

I checked my mop of Florida and I can see that there is a seaside view. Why is this happening? Is it because I am Filipino and only Americans get the seaside view? Should I demand a refunds?

Thanks you for your helps,

~~Joseph "Erap" Estrada

================
Sagot ni Manong:

Dear your Excellency Joseph "Erap" Estrada,

Unfortunately, I think your "mop" is old. Because of climate warming, the seaside has receded due to water reaching its boiling point. Therefore Orlando Florida no longer enjoys seaside view.
But you will still have fun in Disneyworld. Say hello to Mickey and Donald for me.

You're welcome for my helps,

~Manong Anonymouse
P.S.: Please next time do not English so I am not nosebleed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home